Thursday, July 16, 2015

A Happy New Year!


A happy family at Midnight!--ringing in the new year at Jason Swigert's home.
New Years Eve found us with family for the first time in years! We ate, played games, and hung with the family.

Grammy Jill with her granddaughters Aubrey and Gracie--they are 4 days apart in age and joined at the hip every time we go to St.George.

My sister Calista and her daughter Capri.
This is Calista's son Cameron --he is married to Ryan's sister Makenzi.
And they had cute baby Piper.  She wasn't so happy at midnight!


Here is Aunt Mary and brother in law Adam.



After the New Year's party ended, we went back to my parent's home. As per tradition in my family
Kris Kringle came and was very generous--thanks to a few Aunts who spoiled my kids rotten!


They loved every second of it.  And it was fun for my Mom to have young kids celebrate in her house again.


After they saw their goods, we quickly dressed in Sunday best and went back to Jason's house


so we could celebrate Pipers birth and have her blessing.  

It was a wonderful, happy event, as Cameron and Kenzi had tried for many years to have a baby.


Here is baby Piper with both sets of Grandparents and her Great-grandma James.

Here is the Swigert and Jennings clan. I love that my sister is in all the pictures because she is Piper's Grandma.  I am also Pipers Aunt and Great Aunt.  It's complicated!
Grammy and Poppy with most of their grand-kids. 


Also attending was my sister Randolyn with her husband Paul and daughters Boston and Irelan and the newest addition to their family- baby Mcallen.  He was a little surprise--and totally darling! 





And last, but not least--is my cute little angle baby--she wants us all to know that as long as there is chocolate in 2015--then its going to be a very Happy Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment